Property Development Officer
- Conduct market research and explore property investment opportunities in Mainland China
- Prepare feasibility studies, financial analysis, proposals, business plans and project budgets
- Develop network with local authorities, agents, and other business contacts
- Implement and monitor sales and marketing operations
- Assist in ad hoc assignments as required
- Degree holder with minimum 4 years’ relevant working experience in property development
- Knowledgeable in the property market, business and economic environment of Mainland China
- Capable of comprehending proposals and contractual language and ensuring quality, consistency and proper coordination of work
- Hands-on experience in properties sales, marketing of commercial projects or residential properties in Mainland China
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English, fluent in Mandarin
- Frequent travel to Mainland China is required
We work 5 days per week.
Please send your application letter and full resume with date available, present and expected salaries to GPO Box 760, Hong Kong or email to email@example.com (Please quote the Reference on the email subject field)
We are an equal opportunities employer and invite applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and handled by authorized persons for recruitment-related purposes only within the Wharf Group. Applicants not hearing from us within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Thank you for your interest in joining our Company.