Accounts Assistant / Clerk
- Handle full set of accounts and related financial accounting duties
- Prepare consolidated accounts of fixed asset and debtors; and consolidated financial statements of joint ventures
- Assist in preparing tax computation for related entities
- LCCI Higher with minimum 3 years' relevant accounting experience, preferably gained in property development sector
- Basic China accounting knowledge preferred and experience in group consolidation is a definite advantage
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in Excel
- Mature and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Candidates with less experience and fresh graduates will be considered as Accounts Clerk
We work 5 days per week.
Please send your application letter and full resume with date available, present and expected salaries to GPO Box 760, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please quote the Reference on the email subject field)
We are an equal opportunities employer and invite applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and handled by authorized persons for recruitment-related purposes only within the Wharf Group. Applicants not hearing from us within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Thank you for your interest in joining our Company.