Internal Audit Officer
- Plan, coordinate and perform internal audit projects and exercises across our business units which include investment properties, development properties and hotels in Hong Kong and Mainland.
- University graduate with 3 to 6 years’ audit experience, preferably at MNCs and/or major international professional firms
- Responsible, analytical, meticulous and detail-oriented with a mature personality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good reporting writing skill
- Proficient in spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Occasional travel to Mainland may be required
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Internal Audit Officer.
We work 5 days per week.
Please send your application letter and full resume with date available, present and expected salaries to GPO Box 760, Hong Kong or email to email@example.com (Please quote the Reference on the email subject field)
We are an equal opportunities employer and invite applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and handled by authorized persons for recruitment-related purposes only within the Wharf Group. Applicants not hearing from us within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Thank you for your interest in joining our Company.