- Identify and analyze business processes and requirements, and undertake all stages of development including system design, technical specifications, system integration, testing and deployment of applications
- Lead a team of developers or work independently to achieve and deploy IT projects and solutions
- Present technical architectures and solutions, identify risks and issues, and report the development progress to management
- Evaluate new technology to improve business operation and services, and take the lead to conduct proof of concept test, with or without assistance from services provider
- Perform vendor and contract management and review vendors’ system documentation
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 6 - 8 years’ relevant experience in system design and development, and able to oversee the whole SDLC process from gathering of requirements, analysis, development, UAT, production release and maintenance
- Hands-on experience in MySQL, MS SQL, VB6, VB.Net, Crystal Report, Java, ASP, ASP. Net, HTML and PHP
- Strong ability and track record in designing and implementing pragmatic solutions under complex business requirements
- Experience with Cloud Computing platform, Business Intelligence System would be an added advantage
- Demonstrated leadership capability with ability to motivate and coach others in the working group
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
We work 5 days per week.
Please send your application letter and full resume with date available, present and expected salaries to GPO Box 760, Hong Kong or email to email@example.com (Please quote the Reference on the email subject field)
We are an equal opportunities employer and invite applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and handled by authorized persons for recruitment-related purposes only within the Wharf Group. Applicants not hearing from us within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Thank you for your interest in joining our Company.