Administration Assistant / Clerk
- Provide clerical support in checking office expenses and payments; handling business travel applications and claims; updating data base and reports; and handling of office administration routines
- Relieve receptionists in greeting visitors, answering phone calls, taking messages and handling meeting room bookings
- A pass in English and Chinese Languages and Mathematics in HKCEE/HKDSE
- At least 2 years’ relevant working experience in sizable companies
- Higher education level and more experienced candidates will be considered as Administration Assistant
- Fluent in spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Pleasant and polite, self-motivated, organized and detail-oriented
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with common sense and good telephone manner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word / Excel) and Chinese Word Processing
- Immediate available preferred
We work 5 days per week.
Please send your application letter and full resume with date available, present and expected salaries to GPO Box 760, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please quote the Reference on the email subject field)
We are an equal opportunities employer and invite applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and handled by authorized persons for recruitment-related purposes only within the Wharf Group. Applicants not hearing from us within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Thank you for your interest in joining our Company.