- Handle full set of accounts for various group companies, including preparing management accounts, schedules and tax computations
- Assist in preparing monthly, quarterly, interim and final consolidated management accounts
- Assist in preparing project cashflow
- Assist in other financial accounting duties as assigned
- Diploma Holder / LCCI Higher with 3 - 4 years’ relevant accounting experience in handling full set of accounts
- Experience in group consolidation is a definite advantage
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially in Excel, and experience in using Flex accounting system preferred
- Mature and able to work independently with minimum supervision
Candidates with less experience and fresh graduates will be considered as Accounts Clerk.
We work 5 days per week.
Please send your application letter and full resume with date available, present and expected salaries to GPO Box 760, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please quote the Reference on the email subject field)
We are an equal opportunities employer and invite applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and handled by authorized persons for recruitment-related purposes only within the Wharf Group. Applicants not hearing from us within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Thank you for your interest in joining our Company.