Senior Quantity Surveyor/ Quantity Surveyor
- Provide general quantity surveying and contract administration services for pre and post contract which include taking off quantities from drawings, scrutiny or preparation of cost estimates, tenders, contracts and subcontract documents, evaluation of variation order and payment claims and settlement of final accounts for Mainland development projects
- Degree holder or above in Surveying, Construction Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years’ MHKIS/ RICS post-qualification experience preferably gained from large property developers or consultants for Mainland development projects
- Mature, organized, with good problem solving and negotiation skills
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English, fluent in Mandarin
- Occasional travel to Mainland China required
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Quantity Surveyor
We work 5 days per week.
Please send your application letter and full resume with date available, present and expected salaries to GPO Box 760, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please quote the Reference on the email subject field)
We are an equal opportunities employer and invite applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and handled by authorized persons for recruitment-related purposes only within the Wharf Group. Applicants not hearing from us within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Thank you for your interest in joining our Company.