Assistant Technical Manager
- Responsible for the technical coordination of prestigious shopping mall in China, including coordinating fitting out projects, A&A projects, monitoring site work progress/workmanship, supervising contractor's performance and performing periodic maintenance program
- Participate in site meeting and contract administration, ensuring works comply with PRC statutory requirements
- Liaising with internal departments, clients and government authorities
- Degree in Building Services / Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years' relevant experience, of which 3 years at supervisory level
- Proficiency in using AutoCAD
- Good time management, interpersonal and communication skills in both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Membership of professional body in a relevant discipline, experience in retail / property management projects in PRC and mall pre-opening preparation works will be given priority consideration
We offer competitive remuneration package that commensurate with experience and qualifications. Interested parties are invited to send full resume stating contact telephone number, date available, present and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with the Company's personal data policy which is available upon request.)
Thank you for your interest in joining our Company.