Leasing Officer (Office)
- Assist in the leasing matters for prestigious office premises in PRC, including formulation and implementation of leasing strategy, managing the negotiation and conclusion of tenancies, liaison with local estate agents, preparation of leasing documents and reports compilation, conducting research and feasibility study etc.
- Basically stationed in HK but travel to various PRC cities is necessary
- Degree holder in Real Estate, Business, Marketing or related disciplines
- At least 3 years' experience in property leasing
- Experience in office leasing in PRC a definite advantage
- Fluent Putonghua, proficient written Chinese, excellent English
- Good analytical, negotiation and interpersonal skills are required
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Leasing Officer/ Leasing Assistant
We offer competitive remuneration package that commensurate with experience and qualifications. Interested parties are invited to send full resume stating contact telephone number, date available, present and expected salary to email@example.com.
(Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with the Company's personal data policy which is available upon request.)
Thank you for your interest in joining our Company.