Property Development Manager/ Assistant Property Development Manager
- Identify and explore property development opportunities in Mainland China and following through the assigned development projects from inception to development completion
- Perform deal sourcing, feasibility study, financial modeling and analysis, and market research
- Assist in due diligence and valuation, prepare proposals, business plans and budgets
- Monitor project progress and marketing programs and liaise with local government on land matters and obtaining approval permits,etc
- Master degree in Architecture, Engineering, Surveying or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant working experience with 3 to 5 years’ proven track record in property development or acquisition of Mainland projects
- In-depth knowledge and good exposure in the property development market, business, economic environment, government structures and regulations of Mainland China
- Confident and assertive to interact and negotiate diplomatically with business partners, local authorities and joint venture partners
- Detail-minded with strong commercial and common sense and the ability to plan, organize and lead effectively and independently
- Good team player with excellent integrity and good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command in both spoken and written Chinese and English, fluent in Mandarin
- Registered Architect or Surveyor is highly preferred
- Familiar with Shenzhen and other first tier cities would be advantageous
- Frequently travel to Mainland China
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Property Development Manager
We work 5 days per week.
Please send your application letter and full resume with date available, present and expected salaries to GPO Box 760, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please quote the Reference on the email subject field)
We are an equal opportunities employer and invite applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and handled by authorized persons for recruitment-related purposes only within the Wharf Group. Applicants not hearing from us within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Thank you for your interest in joining our Company.