- Provide secretarial and administrative support including managing daily calendar, arranging meetings/ appointments for managers of the department
- Assist in preparing and updating regular/ ad hoc reports, presentation materials and database
- Handle administrative duties of the department, including systematic filing
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned
- A good pass in English Language with formal secretarial training preferred
- At least 5 years’ secretarial experience preferably gained from sizable companies/ organizations
- Experience in handling claims, organizing events and handling sizable department filings preferred
- Pleasant, pro-active, organized, meticulous, responsible and a team player with good integrity
- Able to handle multi-tasks and prioritize work
- Fluent spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Proficient in MS Word, Powerpoint and Excel
We work 5 days per week.
Please send your application letter and full resume with date available, present and expected salaries to GPO Box 760, Hong Kong or email to email@example.com (Please quote the Reference on the email subject field)
We are an equal opportunities employer and invite applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and handled by authorized persons for recruitment-related purposes only within the Wharf Group. Applicants not hearing from us within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Thank you for your interest in joining our Company.