- handle system installation, configuration, administration, troubleshooting and monitoring of information systems such as Microsoft AD and Exchange email
- administer and monitor the storage and backup systems
- identify, analyze, resolve system problems, performance issues, and computer resources allocation
- assist in planning and implementing systems and network integrations
- configure security settings or access permissions
- analyze and report computer system security breaches or attempted breaches
- liaise and coordinate with vendors, suppliers, distributors, and contract consultants
- evaluate new technologies and platforms to determine applicability to resolve business challenges
- mentor and guide junior staff on operation and configuration of systems
- prepare reports, business correspondences, procedures and manuals as required
- handle other duties as assigned
- Degree holders in Information Technology / Computer Science or other related disciplines; CCIE, CISSP, VCP, MCSE would be an advantage
- minimum 5 years’ experience in sizeable firm
- solid experience in managing a Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy and Exchange environment, virtualization technologies particularly VMWare VSphere
- good knowledge of enterprise Ethernet, VLANs, QOS, routing, switching and IP addressing
- detail-minded, committed to work and able to prioritize effectively
- good command of both written and spoken English & Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua required
Candidate with less experience will be considered as System Support
We work 5 days per week.
Please send your application letter and full resume with date available, present and expected salaries to GPO Box 760, Hong Kong or email to email@example.com (Please quote the Reference on the email subject field)
We are an equal opportunities employer and invite applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and handled by authorized persons for recruitment-related purposes only within the Wharf Group. Applicants not hearing from us within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Thank you for your interest in joining our Company.