Investment Research Officer (Ref: CO_INRO)
- perform investment research and analysis on investment projects and new investment opportunities; data analysis and interpretation.
- collect and decipher market information
- prepare financial and investment reports and draft proposals
- assist in ad hoc assignments
- Degree holder in related disciplines with 4 to 5 years' relevant experience in investment research and financial analysis
- open, proactive, able to think out of the box and work under pressure and meet deadlines
- good presentation and communication skills
- proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese
- advanced users of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
We work 5 days per week.
Please send your application letter and full resume with date available, present and expected salaries to GPO Box 760, Hong Kong or email to email@example.com (Please quote the Reference on the email subject field)
We are an equal opportunities employer and invite applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and handled by authorized persons for recruitment-related purposes only within the Wharf Group. Applicants not hearing from us within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Thank you for your interest in joining our Company.