Personnel Assistant (Payroll & Benefits Administration) (Ref: CO_PA)
- Assist in monthly payroll calculation, process and payroll related reconciliation
- Support the administration of provident fund and employee benefits
- Prepare and file tax returns to authorities in Hong Kong and Mainland
- Assist the preparation of monthly payroll reports, annual budget and ad hoc management reports
- Perform timely, accurate and confidential processing and record keeping of all payroll and related statutory filings
- Diploma/Degree holders with at least 2 years’ relevant work experience gained from sizable companies with hands-on experience of entire payroll process using HR management system in calculating payroll, generating reports, making MPF contributions and preparing cost allocation
- Good numeric sense and detail-minded
- Able to deliver quality work with high accuracy under pressure and tight deadlines
- Strong sense of responsibility and excellent integrity
- Good knowledge in relevant employment, taxation and MPF ordinances, and proficient in Microsoft Office applications especially Excel
We work 5 days per week.
Please send your application letter and full resume with date available, present and expected salaries to GPO Box 760, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please quote the Reference on the email subject field)
We are an equal opportunities employer and invite applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and handled by authorized persons for recruitment-related purposes only within the Wharf Group. Applicants not hearing from us within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Thank you for your interest in joining our Company.