Internal Audit Assistant (Ref: CO_IAA)
- To efficiently and effectively assist the audit field-in-charge and/or manager to complete audit works relating to our businesses in investment properties, development properties, hotels, etc.
- University graduate with 1 - 2 years auditing experience
- Experience in MNCs and/or major international accounting firms most preferred but not essential
- Strong communications skill in spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Responsible, analytical, independent, detail-oriented, and able to work under pressure
- Occasional travel to Mainland China is required
We work 5 days per week.
Please send your application letter and full resume with date available, present and expected salaries to GPO Box 760, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please quote the Reference on the email subject field)
We are an equal opportunities employer and invite applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and handled by authorized persons for recruitment-related purposes only within the Wharf Group. Applicants not hearing from us within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Thank you for your interest in joining our Company.