IT Support (Ref: CO_PCS)
- Perform daily technical support on desktop, network, system, software and hardware
- Set up computers and install software for various applications and programs
- Provide helpdesk support and solutions to users
- Handle helpdesk documentation and reporting, liaise with relevant parties to troubleshoot and report on problems and incidents
- Work on staggered hours to provide proper user support
- Timely respond and handle urgent business requests during normal and non-office hours with company-assigned facilities including phone and laptop
- Diploma or above in Computer Science or related disciplines with MCSE / CCNA qualification preferred
- At least 1 year’s experience in supporting MS Windows and Office applications and desktop hardware
- Experience in LAN, H3C and CISCO equipment support is preferred
- Self-motivated, hardworking with good interpersonal and task management skills
- Well organized and able to work independently under pressure and tight deadlines
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
We work 5 days per week.
Please send your application letter and full resume with date available, present and expected salaries to GPO Box 760, Hong Kong or email to email@example.com (Please quote the Reference on the email subject field)
We are an equal opportunities employer and invite applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and handled by authorized persons for recruitment-related purposes only within the Wharf Group. Applicants not hearing from us within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Thank you for your interest in joining our Company.