System Administrator (Ref: CO_SADM)
- handle system installation, upgrade, configuration, administration, troubleshooting, patching, and monitoring of information systems including Microsoft AD, Exchange email, VM platform and endpoints system
- manage system storage and backup, and restore the operations
- assist in planning and implementing systems and network integrations
- configure security settings or access permissions
- analyze and report computer system security breaches or attempted breaches
- liaise and coordinate with vendors, suppliers, distributors, and contract consultants
- evaluate new technologies and platforms to determine applicability to resolve business challenges
- mentor and guide junior staff on operation and configuration of systems
- prepare reports, business correspondences, procedures and manuals as required
- Timely respond and handle urgent business requests/system support during normal and non-office hours with company-assigned facilities including phone and laptop
- Degree holders in Information Technology / Computer Science or other related disciplines; VCP, MCSE, CCNA, ITIL would be an advantage
- minimum 5 years’ experience in sizeable firm
- solid hands-on experience in Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy Objects (GPOs), Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, WSUS / SCCM
- strong infrastructure skills in Server, SAN, Windows, VMWare, SSLVPN and Veeam
- Experience in the administration of Azure Cloud, Office 365 and AWS is preferred
- experience in Vendor Management especially in dealing with SI
- good knowledge of enterprise Ethernet, VLANs, QOS, routing, switching and IP addressing
- detail-minded, committed to work and able to prioritize effectively
- Well organized and able to work independently under pressure and tight deadlines
- good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua required
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant System Administrator.
We work 5 days per week.
Please send your application letter and full resume with date available, present and expected salaries to GPO Box 760, Hong Kong or email to email@example.com (Please quote the Reference on the email subject field)
We are an equal opportunities employer and invite applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and handled by authorized persons for recruitment-related purposes only within the Wharf Group. Applicants not hearing from us within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Thank you for your interest in joining our Company.