- Performing secretarial and administrative duties;
- Handling travelling arrangement and logistics, e.g., air-ticket, hotel and restaurant booking;
- Managing the calendar/ diary activity, including the coordination of business meeting, conference and appointments;
- Coordinating with relevant internal and external parties.
- Secondary education or above with pass in English, Chinese Language & Mathematics, preferably with formal secretarial / commercial training
- At least 1-2 years' relevant working experience
- Good command of written and spoken English & Chinese, including Putonghua
- Good interpersonal skills, be organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, proactive and outgoing
- Accurate typing and high literacy in MS Office (Word / Excel / PowerPoint / Chinese Word Processing)
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We offer 5-day week and salary package that commensurate with experience and qualifications. Interested parties are invited to send full resume stating HKCEE results, contact telephone number, date available, present and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Personal data provided will be used strictly in accordance with the Company’s personal data policy which is available upon request.)