- Handle in-house web applications development
- Assist in user requirements gathering, analysis, design and programming activities
- Transform business requirements to functional and system specifications
- Undertake system development including programming, testing, implementation and related system maintenance, enhancements and support tasks
- Diploma or Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines
- At least 2 years' experience in application development
- Experience in mobile apps development is an added advantage
- Independent, proactive with good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua)
Candidates with less experience or fresh graduates will be considered as Programmer.
We work 5 days per week.
Please send your application letter and full resume with date available, present and expected salaries to GPO Box 760, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please quote the Reference on the email subject field)
We are an equal opportunities employer and invite applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and handled by authorized persons for recruitment-related purposes only within the Wharf Group. Applicants not hearing from us within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Thank you for your interest in joining our Company.