- Assist in renovation, relocation, security and safety management of an office of size about 70,000 g.s.f.
- Supervise messengers, drivers, tea ladies and watchmen to deliver quality office service
- Manage company cars and assign orders/works to drivers
- Handle office repair and maintenance
- Assist in ad hoc assignments
- With at least 5 years relevant experience in sizable office and supervision of office junior staff
- Strong sense of responsibility, hands-on and committed to deliver quality results
- Organized, able to handle multi-tasks and prioritize works under tight schedules
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, a team player
- Willing to work beyond office hours and on holidays to supervise office renovation and relocation projects when necessary
- Proficient in spoken and written English & Chinese (Cantonese) and Microsoft Office
- Immediately available preferred
Please send your application letter and full resume with date available, present and expected salaries to GPO Box 760, Hong Kong or email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please quote the Reference on the email subject field)
We are an equal opportunities employer and invite applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and handled by authorized persons for recruitment-related purposes only within the Wharf Group. Applicants not hearing from us within 2 months may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Thank you for your interest in joining our Company.